Collaboratively design and manufacture the future
Research and develop digital design and manufacturing methods and tools that drive collaborative, integrated, and immediate applications responsive to broad industry needs in the areas of:
- Knowledge/information capture and reuse
- Digital design process and methods
- Advanced manufacturing processes
- Automation processes and products
- Decision making for complex products and systems
Cultivate industry, university, and government agency collaborative relationships that inform innovative research, answer industry needs, and produce an advanced workforce trained for industry needs now and in the future.